Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh my! The bear land.

You won't believe what I saw face to face!! I was headed over to Dakota's house, using the rock path, and a black bear was running towards me! I stopped so suddenly. The bear did a u-turn in Dakota's yard, before he reached the path. It ran back into the woods, and I ran to Dakota's house. Good thing Lyndsey wasn't right with me. (She was still on the porch.) I probably won't see the bear ever again.
Mumma and Daddy have asked me if I feel scared. I said no because I knew God was with me.
Note from Sarah: This came days after watching "Over the Hedge" (which has a mean bear) and dealing with Lyndsey being afraid that the animals will come into our house to take our food. I had finally convinced them that the animals are going to be able to get into our house, and that there aren't any bears in our woods. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anderson, crazy. You are right about God being with you. He made bears and he has control over them and all animals. That gave me comfort when we camped in the Smoky Mountains, which has a very high black bear population. I'm sure you scared that bear right off.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Game